Wednesday 14 May 2014

MMM 2014 week 2 round up

So again this week I've been wearing quite a few me mades. My selection of 3 are: 
Me made: lady skater dress, blogged here. For once I have nothing to criticise about this, I love it, I want to wear it everyday. 

Me made: swallow fabric renfew top (unblogged) and Colette meringue skirt (pre-blog). Next lesson I've learnt from MMM is that I sew and wear a fair few items but I'm truely rubbish at taking photos of them so that I can blog about them. 

Me made: My refashioned kilt, blogged here (please excuse the chaos that is my living room, it seemed a good idea to strip the sofa as well as having my cutting mat on the floor). I love this (although I hope this is one of the last times I wear it until autumn, it's May for gods sake, I really shouldn't need a wool skirt and thick leggings). However, lesson learnt about this is that I really need to start using my iron at times when I'm not dress making. The pleats in this could really do with a press! 

See you all next week for the next round up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment